All applicants are required to hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. Applicants should complete the Application Form and return it to the Director along with:
- A current vita showing relevant work experience;
- A non-refundable application fee of $50. Checks should be made payable to "WVWC";
- Two letters of recommendation (one from an employer and one from a professor) and recommendation form;
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work;
- Official report of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT); and
- If you are an international student an official report of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
On the basis of the above materials, the MBA Admission Commitee will make a recommendation to the MBA Director. The MBA Director will act on the basis of the Committee's recommendations and notify each applicant in writing of the admission decision.
For Program inquiries, contact: