Qualifications and Admission Requirements for Master of Science in Athletic Training
- Graduate of a CAATE undergraduate curriculum
- Minimum 2.75 CGPA
- BOC certified or BOC eligible
- Complete the WVWC Graduate Studies Admission Application
- Application can be downloaded here or a paper copy can be sent upon request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 304-473-8235
- Submit an official report of the Graduate record Examination (GRE) (if applicable)
- Submit undergraduate transcript(s), resume and GRE scores
- Submit two letters of recommendation
Admission Procedures for Graduate Programs
Each applicant will be considered individually by the Master of Science in Athletic Training Admission Committee. All applicants must be a graduate of a CAATE undergraduate curriculum and be BOC certified or BOC eligible. For full consideration, all applicants must complete an Application for Graduate Studies Admission.
The application forms are available online under each graduate degree program or from the Graduate Studies and Extended Learning Office in the Lynch-Raine Administration Building on campus. The completed application and all undergraduate and graduate transcripts, required test scores, and any additional materials required by the specific program as described within the college catalog should be submitted with an application fee of $50.00 to the Graduate Studies and Extended Learning Office, WVWC, 59 College Avenue, Buckhannon, WV 26201.