Located on the corner of Meade Street and Camden Avenue, and completed in 1963, Holloway Hall is an all-female residence hall, both housing Freshman and Upperclass.
Points of Interest:
- Recent renovations
- The capacity for Holloway is 206 residents
- Holloway is known for having a large lounge located on the first floor
- Also located on the first floor are Wesleyan's sorority suites.
- Laundry, kitchen and lounge facilities are available in the basement.
- Inner window measurements are 53.5" x 36.25"
- Outer window measurements are 53.5" x 39"
- Each room within Holloway has a floor area of 10' 8" x 14' 10"
- The single beds measure 74" x 39"