Completed in 1958, McCuskey Hall was named after Reverend Dr. Roy McCuskey of the West Virginia Annual Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church.
McCuskey houses first year females. The Art Department and the Sleeth Gallery are on the first floor.
Points of Interest:
- Half of the building is dedicated to the Arts Learning Community
- Close proximity to the Art department and Sleeth Gallery
- 2nd floor- female students
- 3rd floor- male students
- The capacity for McCuskey is 143 residents
- Inner window measurements are 72" x 41"
- Outer window measurements are 77" x 50"
- Each room within McCuskey has a floor area of 11' x 16' 5"
- The beds are long singles measuring 80" x 39"