Welcome to Wesleyan Career Services
Our mission is to help students transition successfully to Life-After-Wesleyan. See the resources page to help in designing a plan that complements your academic focus and builds a personalized foundation for the future.
How you can benefit by using Career Services resources
Find out how to identify and explore career options, and learn how to design a plan for achieving your goals.
- Check out our 4 Year Planning Guide. It maps steps that lead to student success for each of the 4-5 undergraduate years.
- Fill out a Personal Profile. This planning tool can help you visualize how to define and pursue goals in nine key areas that impact post-graduate success.
Our career services include:
- career and graduate fair
- career planning classes
- professional development events (see Bobcat Connect)
- resume and cover letter review
- interviewing skills
- graduate school resources
- strategies for internship and job search
How to connect with Career Services
We are located in the Student Success Center
1st Floor of the Administration Building
The office is open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Contact Jill Okes-Kincade, Experiential Learning Coordinator
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 304.473.8607
To request an appointment: