Welcome to Wesleyan Career Services
Our mission is to help students transition successfully to Life-After-Wesleyan. See the resources page to help in designing a plan that complements your academic focus and builds a personalized foundation for the future.
Handshake: Introducing our new job/internship search platform
This fall we are debuting Handshake, a full-service platform that allows students to search and apply for jobs and internships locally and nationwide. Signing up as an employer on Handshake is a quick process–less than 5 minutes–and it will allow you to create your own job/internship postings in the future for our students to view. You can sign up for Handshake as a Wesleyan partner here. Once signed up, you can go ahead and create any internship or job listings you might have currently available. You can continue to add postings at any time as they become available.
How you can benefit by using Career Services resources
Find out how to identify and explore career options, and learn how to design a plan for achieving your goals.
- Check out our 4 Year Planning Guide. It maps steps that lead to student success for each of the 4-5 undergraduate years.
- Fill out a Personal Profile. This planning tool can help you visualize how to define and pursue goals in nine key areas that impact post-graduate success.
Our career services include:
- career and graduate fair
- career planning classes
- professional development events (see Bobcat Connect)
- resume and cover letter review
- interviewing skills
- graduate school resources
- strategies for internship and job search
How to connect with Career Services
We are located in the Student Success Center
1st Floor of the Administration Building
The office is open Monday to Friday from 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Contact Jill Okes-Kincade, Experiential Learning Coordinator
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 304.473.8607