The Annie Merner Pfeiffer Library is the academic cornerstone of West Virginia Wesleyan College. In addition to traditional print resources, the library provides access to numerous electronic databases, E-books, electronic and physical journals, special collections, and media items. A friendly, knowledgeable staff of librarians are available to assist with reference needs and research questions. The library building accommodates both individual, group, and silent study needs.
When students arrive on campus in August, they will notice the building transformation. With input from students, library renovations focus on the ways that students learn and study with more flexible study space.
Among the highlights of the buildout are:
- A new rear entrance facing the center of campus that will improve accessibility
- Student designed expansion of individual and small group study spaces
- Consolidation of several academic services, such as tutoring and the writing center
- New WiFi 5 access points expanded from six to 28
- 24-hour building access and a micro-market featuring fresh sandwiches and salads, beverages, and frozen treats!
Visit the library's full website to access all of the resources that the Annie Merner Pfeiffer Library has to offer our campus community.Full Website