Enrollment verification is often required for a variety of purposes, such as health insurance coverage, auto insurance discounts, loan deferments, scholarships, etc. Verifications are available in two formats depending upon the need.
- An enrollment verification certificate includes enrollment status (full or part-time), term dates, anticipated graduation date, degree and start term. The verification request form is available here.
- An official enrollment verification letter includes anticipated graduation date, terms of enrollment with enrollment status, program and degree, official signature of college official and is produced on official college letterhead.
Please note the following:
- Official enrollment verification documents will not be completed until after the first five days of the semester (add/drop) or first two days of a summer term.
- Requests for verifications are typically processed in 2-3 working days.
- Verifications needed for the purpose of an apostille will be provided on official college letterhead and will be notarized. This type of request may be subject to a fee. Please refer to specific instructions on submitting an apostille request located on the website.