Enrollment verification is often required for a variety of purposes, such as health insurance coverage, auto insurance discounts, loan deferments, scholarships, etc. Verifications are available in two formats depending upon the need.
- An enrollment verification certificate includes enrollment status (full or part-time), term dates, anticipated graduation date, degree and start term. The verification request form is available here.
- An official enrollment verification letter may include anticipated graduation date, GPA, terms of enrollment with enrollment status, program and degree, and provides an official signature of a college official produced on official college letterhead. The verification letter request form is available here.
Please note the following:
- Official enrollment verification documents will not be completed until after the first five days of the semester (add/drop) or first two days of a summer term.
- Requests for verifications are typically processed in 2-3 working days.
- Verifications needed for the purpose of an apostille will be provided on official college letterhead and will be notarized. This type of request may be subject to a fee. Please refer to specific instructions on submitting an apostille request located on the website.