B.O.O.T camp is a great experience for new freshmen, transfer, and international students to meet classmates and enjoy new experiences. The camping trip takes place in Seneca rocks, WV that is about 1.5 hours from WVWC. Food, cabins, sleeping bags, and sleep pads will be provided.
- What is B.O.O.T camp?
- The Bobcat Outdoor Orientation Trip is an experience for new students!
- What are we going to do?
- Canoe, rock climb, hike, cave river tube, plus more!
- Who: only freshmen and international students
- Where: Seneca rocks, WV
- When: Early move in on August 13. Depart for trip on August 14 and return to campus on August 16.
- Cost: $375 – includes travel, food, and equipment
Please contact Josh Lopitz at 304-473-8047 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
For payment, we will accept Checks or Credit card. Please make checks payable to West Virginia Wesleyan College. To pay by credit card, please call Josh Lopitz (304.473.8047) with your card information.
Checks can be mailed to:
WVWC- Office of Admissions
Attn. Josh Lopitz
59 College Avenue
Buckhannon, WV 26201
So are you ready to experience the beauty of West Virginia and meet future classmates?Register for B.O.O.T. Camp