Creative Arts Scholarships
Are you an aspiring performing or creative artist, or just looking to continue your passion for the arts while in college? You may be eligible to receive a Creative Arts Scholarship. These awards may also be combined with Academic Scholarships, ranging from $13,000 to $17,000.
Scholarships are available in:
- Visual Arts
- Graphic Design
- Instrumental Music
- Vocal Music
- Musical Theatre
- Technical Theatre
- Creative Writing
On-campus and Virtual Auditions
If you would like to schedule an on-campus private audition along with a campus tour, please schedule an on-campus visit through the Office of Admissions by clicking here. If you have already received a campus tour and would only like to schedule an on-campus private audition, please contact Scott Stoeckle at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also complete a virtual audition by submitting a digital portfolio or online performance videos.
If you would like to submit an online virtual audition for instrumental and/or vocal music, please complete the information form by clicking here. Information about what is required for a music audition can be found here.
Audition and Portfolio Requirements
- Instrumental Music: Two etudes demonstrating both technique and musicianship
- Keyboard: Two pieces in contrasting styles
- Vocal Music: Two contrasting pieces, one of which should be in a language other than English
- Theatre Arts: Two contrasting monologues which must be memorized and no more than one minute each in length
- Musical Theatre: 24-36 measures of a song and one contrasting monologue which should be memorized and 1-2 minutes in length
- Technical Theatre: Example of artwork, resume of experience, and a portfolio of technical work
- Dance: A 2-3 minute dance piece of your choice
- Creative Writing: 2–4 pages, non-fiction or fiction essay; poetry may be submitted in a portfolio style
- Visual Art & Graphic Design: A completed application along with a physical or digital version of your portfolio
- Literature: 3-4 page analysis of a literary work
To complete the Creative Arts Scholarship Letter of Agreement, click here.