Countless Wesleyan success stories involve students who may not have considered the College without financial aid. The Wesleyan Fund plays a critical role in making these success stories a possibility by providing support for current scholarships and need-based grants for students. Make your gift online or see other ways to give on our support page.
Five Important Facts About The Wesleyan Fund
- The Wesleyan Fund is our highest priority: The Wesleyan Fund is our highest fundraising priority annually. It allows Wesleyan to attract highly qualified students, who wish to receive an excellent education at an affordable price.
- Every gift counts: Gifts of less than $100 make the key difference in boosting participation. You may be able to effortlessly increase your support through your employer's matching-gift program.
- Consistency counts: We can sustain high participation rates, and make a bigger difference if you give every year.
- Young alumni participation matters: Supporting the College after graduation is a strong testament to the experience had while in College. Young alumni loyalty will play a key role in guaranteeing that Wesleyan remains strong.
- Your gift has an immediate impact: 100 percent of the money secured for the Wesleyan Fund is immediately utilized to support students. Unlike endowed scholarship funds, the Wesleyan Fund does not persist over time—but its impact is quite high. A $1,000 gift in support of the Wesleyan Fund provides the functional equivalent of a $20,000 endowed fund. Both are important, both are needed, and building both endowed and Wesleyan Fund scholarships are critical to our student success.
Every gift, no matter the amount, makes a difference in the lives of our students!
HAVE YOU CONSIDERED A RECURRING GIFT?
You can easily set up a monthly gift to WVWC by credit or debit card through our online giving form or by electronic funds transfer by completing the EFT form.
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Make your gift now!
West Virginia Wesleyan College
Office of Advancement
59 College Avenue
Buckhannon, WV 26201
HAVE YOU CONSIDERED A RECURRING GIFT TO WESLEYAN?
We invite you to consider giving a recurring gift online to West Virginia Wesleyan College. You can give to Wesleyan through on-going monthly contributions by credit card or through electronic funds transfer (EFT).
Click here for the EFT Form
HERE ARE TEN REASONS TO GIVE TO WEST VIRGINIA WESLEYAN COLLEGE
- First-tier in the South, "American's Best Colleges 2015," U.S. News & World Report
- Only West Virginia school listed as a Great School at Great Prices for three consecutive years in U.S. News & World Report's Best Colleges Guide
- Best Southeastern School in The Princeton Review
- Ranked 27th Best Baccalaureate College in the nation by Washington Monthly
- The top private school for West Virginia PROMISE Scholars since the program's inception in 2002
- Ranked in Top 50 Schools in the nation for homeschooled students
- The Learning Center was ranked second in the nation in 2012
- A member of the President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll three of the last four years
- Best West Virginia College in "The 100 Best U.S. Colleges and Universities by State"
- 21 International scholarship winners including 12 Fulbright Scholars during the past nine years