Health Services & Forms
We offer the following Health based services to all members of our campus community:
- Basic Medical Care and Treatment
- Medical Evaluation
- Allergy Shots
- STI Testing
- Patient Education
- Student Health Insurance Information
- Educational Resources and Programming
- Consultation and Referrals
What you can expect:
- Your medical record to be kept confidential by the Health and Counseling Center staff and only released for medical treatment, medical services, or with your signed permission.
- To be greeted cordially by a staff member as you enter the Center. If no one is available then ring the bell on the counter.
- You will be asked to complete a short form to indicate the reason for your visit and so your medical record can be pulled. Periodically Nursing and Sports Medicine students will observe in the Health Center. If you do not want a student to participate in your care, just tell the staff person when you check in.
- You will be asked to take a seat in the waiting room. The amount of time you will have to wait varies, but we do our best to provide service as soon as possible.
- Your name will be called and you will be interviewed in a separate room by a nurse so that more information about your symptoms can be gathered or your questions can be answered. You will be directed to an examining room and the doctor or nurse practitioner will arrive shortly thereafter.
- When you are finished expect a staff member to follow-up within a week to ask how you are doing.
COMPLETE NECESSARY HEALTH FORMS:
Completion of your health forms is extremely important and required by the College. They provide us with important medical information to best serve you and contact information in the event of an emergency.
Click below to access the Health Form that applies to you: