Housing & Residence Life
Housing and Residence Life offers our students a wide variety of residence halls in which to live with a residence life staff trained to facilitate programs aimed at developing responsible decision-making skills, creating a strong sense of community, and fostering respect for self and others in a diverse, global society.
Housing and Residence Life is an integral part of the Office of Campus Life which encompasses a wide variety of our students’ co-curricular experiences. Campus Life is committed to the spiritual, social, cultural, academic and personal growth of students while encouraging creativity and leadership among the campus community.
The Office of Campus Life is dedicated to:
- Provide a safe, educational and recreational environment for the campus community and guests.
- Provide activities, opportunities and services that promote student learning, encourage a sense of community, and enrich the students’ development and enjoyment.
- Encourage students to use personal attributes to become successful leaders in society.
- Promote civility, respect, and social justice among the campus community.
- To maintain cooperative relationships with campus departments to provide the best service to the Wesleyan community.
2020 House Applications
Feb. 17, 2020-Applications can be picked up for off campus houses.
Feb. 24, 2020-Off Campus House applications are due to Campus Life by 4:30 pm. $125.00 deposit (non-refundable) paid to Student Accounts and bring the receipt to Campus Life.
2020 Room Selection Dates
March 9-13, 2020 (Monday-Friday)
Same Room Sign-up
(Single room residents will not be able to do same room sign-up. You will go through the lottery process to try and get a single)
March 16-20, 2020 (Monday-Friday)
Displaced Student Sign-up
Monday March 1, 2020
Lottery letters put in student mailboxes
April 6 & 7, 2020
4-8pm Campus Life Office
*Special Needs Housing Request Forms are due by April 1, 2020
*Loft rentals $100 per year
Office of Campus Life