West Virginia Wesleyan College is accepting applications for the position of Administrative Services Assistant. This position is a full-time professional, 12-month appointment with excellent benefits.
• Assist in managing the student account receivables
• Work closely with a variety of administrative offices to ensure student account transactions are properly maintained
• Assist the director with management of rental properties and other miscellaneous accounts
• Manage daily cashier responsibilities and field phone calls
• Work closely with the director to help support the Post Office and Bobcat Den (Retail Store) operations
• Other office duties as assigned
• Documented exceptional customer service skills; written, verbal and telephone etiquette
• Results-oriented professional capable of working independently and creatively with a diverse constituency of students, faculty and staff
• Bachelor’s degree required and two years of higher education or business experience preferred
• Demonstrated success in professional office environment and documented progressive responsibility
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Suite software including Outlook, Word and Excel
Commensurate with experience
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume and names and contact information of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. On the subject of the email, please enter: ##14## – Administrative Services Assistant. The review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.