West Virginia Wesleyan College is accepting applications for the position of Director of Administrative Services. This position is a full-time professional, 12-month appointment that is benefits eligible.
- Managing currently enrolled student account receivables, including billing and collections
- Manage operations in the Campus Post Office and The Bobcat Den (Retail Store)
- Manage daily cashier responsibilities, both at location and online
- Assist in contractual negotiation between WVWC and third party service providers
- Oversight of College rental properties and miscellaneous accounts
- Assist in risk management initiatives
- Assist Academic Services with online bookstore
- Assist with financial and risk aspects of facility rental
- Manage fleet vehicle reservations
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Documented progressive management experience with supervisory responsibilities
- Exceptional customer service skills; written, verbal and telephone etiquette
- Results-oriented professional capable of working independently and creatively with a diverse constituency
- A Master’s Degree preferred or Bachelor’s degree and five years of higher education or relevant business experience
- Demonstrated success in professional office environment and documented responsibility
- Highly proficient with Google applications and Microsoft Office software. Datatel (Colleague) and Blackboard knowledge and experience are preferred.
Commensurate with experience
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume and names and contact information of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. On the subject of the email, please enter: ##14## – Director of Administrative Services. The review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.