In order to make our College brand and voice stronger, we are now looking for a
Director of Marketing and Communications
West Virginia Wesleyan College challenges its students to a life-long commitment to develop their intellectual, ethical, spiritual, and leadership potential and to set and uphold standards of excellence. We are now looking for Director of Marketing and Communications, who will take our College brand and our communications strategies to the next level.
Key responsibilities include
- Develop and execute our marketing and communications plans
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and attitudes of target markets to implement changes to marketing communications as needed
- Manage our brand consistency
- Act as PR and media liaison for the College
- Produce content and coordinate distribution of the College’s external communication such as advertisements, media releases, blogs, etc.
- Develop and manage content for the website and all College social media platforms
- Coordinate production of materials and publications for the enrollment department, the development office, academics, and athletics
- Coordinate the support all College events on-site and off-site
- Other duties as assigned
You will be the voice of the College and work closely with the President’s office, Marketing Team, and Faculty members. The position reports directly to the President.
If you think you are the person we are looking for, please send us your story and tell us why you want to join the West Virginia Wesleyan College team. You can send your story either in writing or as a video link along with your resume and writing portfolio link to Kim Conrad, Interim Director of Marketing and Communications at email@example.com. We will begin reviewing applications immediately. The position will remain open until filled.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communication or other relevant field
- 5 years of experience running a marketing and communications operation
- Ability to develop and execute budget
- Entrepreneurial spirit and high drive for results
- Analytical strategic thinker
- A goal driven self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work with digital marketing tools and channels
- A lifelong learner
- College/University experience preferred