The Finance Manager, Office of Development supports day-to-day engagement with prospective and current donors of West Virginia Wesleyan College and will provide financial management support for the Office of Development.
This position reports to the Chief Development and Marketing Officer. It is a 12-month, part-time position at West Virginia Wesleyan College.
Position Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Support financial services and reporting efforts (gift transmittals, weekly comparative report, matching gift forms, payroll deductions, EFTs and credit cards)
- Support efforts to maintain Office of Development databases
- Administrative support (visitor engagement, financial management support, correspondence management, records management etc.)
- Maintain weekly accounting and reporting of donor interaction and engagement
- Correspondence with donors
- Other duties as assigned by the Chief Development and Marketing Officer
- Represent the values of West Virginia Wesleyan College in all interactions with internal and external audiences
- Bachelors’ degree is strongly preferred
- 2+ years of professional experience in finance or a related field
- Proficiency in database management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills a must.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume and names and contact information of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. On the subject of the email, please enter: ##12## – Finance Manager. The review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.