The Junior Manager, Office of Development supports day-to-day engagement with alumni of West Virginia Wesleyan College. S/he will help create, develop, implement and maintain impactful engagement campaigns with alumni.
This position reports to the Director of Development and Alumni Affairs and the Office of Development’s Chief of Staff. It is a non-exempt, 12-month, full-time employee of West Virginia Wesleyan College.
Position Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Support alumni engagement efforts, including correspondence
- Create and execute development campaigns that support the Strategic Vision of West Virginia Wesleyan College
- Expand and maintain digital engagement efforts for alumni in conjunction with the Office of Marketing and Communications
- Coordinate student engagement with donors
- Develop, grow and maintain new campaigns and programs to expand alumni engagement and donor base
- Grow and maintain parent engagement of current students and alumni
- Support efforts to research and maintain key databases that improve alumni and donor engagement
- Maintain weekly accounting and reporting of alumni and donor interaction and engagement
- Support the Development Office with key activations
- Other duties as assigned
- Represent the values of West Virginia Wesleyan College in all interactions with internal and external audiences
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2-5 years of experience in communications or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organizational and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to represent the College in a professional manner in interacting with students, parents, alumni and donors
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team framework, but also independently as required
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume and names and contact information of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. On the subject of the email, please enter: ##12## – Junior Manager, Office of Development. The review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.