Qualifications: 5 years working with a Master Electrician.
- Applicant must have a thorough knowledge of applicable state and federal codes and regulations pertaining to the electrical trade
- National Electric Code, State of West Virginia and Local Electrical Safety Codes
- Ability to trouble-shoot electrical problems associated with mechanical systems on campus
- Assemble, install, maintain, repair and operate all applicable tools and equipment necessary to perform skilled electrical work.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to work alone.
Applications may be picked up or Resume’s sent to: WVWC Physical Plant located at 16 Camden Avenue, Buckhannon, WV 26201