Reporting to the Director of Advancement Operations, the Operations Coordinator provides fiscal and administrative support services to the Office of Advancement and Alumni Relations. The Coordinator under, the direction of the Director if Advancement Operations, will provide support for the implementation of the College’s comprehensive development plan and achieving unit fundraising goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for entering gifts into the database and generating gift reports.
- Prepare weekly gift transmittals to the Office of the Comptroller.
- Responsible for preparing gift receipts for processing by the Advancement Coordinator
- Create and distribute gift reports to school directors and coaches on a monthly basis.
- Assist with donor file maintenance, including record updates and updating alumni information.
- Assist the Director of Advancement Operations with the yearly import of graduate records.
- Assist with gathering information and alumni updates for mailings, newsletters and publications.
- Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of the College, including mission, history, and current fundraising priorities assuring effective representation of all opportunities and priorities for philanthropic support of the College.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED with 1-2 years of experience directly related to the specified duties and responsibilities. Bachelors’ degree preferred.
- Proactive with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and handle multiple tasks.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidences with utmost discretion.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume and names and contact information of three references to email@example.com. On the subject of the email, please enter: ##16## – Operations Coordinator. The review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY POLICY
West Virginia Wesleyan College is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the College to create a favorable work environment in which all employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religious affiliation, can enjoy equal opportunities in their employment relationship with the College.