The Payroll Coordinator and Human Resources Assistant position is a full-time 12-month position that reports directly to the Controller and works closely with the Director of Human Resources. The position is responsible for the entire payroll function and for providing assistance to the Human Resources Office.
- Preparation and input of wage and deduction information
- Verification of accuracy for all regular and student payrolls
- Payroll reconciliations
- Appropriate journal entries
- Premium remittances and timely reports authorizing enrollments, termination and changes in applicable benefit programs
- Review and process Flexible Spending Account reimbursement requests
- Maintenance and reconciliation of leave plans
- Provide assistance to the Human Resources Office
- Other office duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and two years of related experience
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and mathematical skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Suite software and other forms of technology
- Demonstrated success in working in a professional office environment
- Ability to work independently and creatively to complete daily tasks
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume and names and contact information of three references to email@example.com. On the subject of the email, please enter: ##14## – Payroll Coordinator and HR Assistant. The review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.