West Virginia Wesleyan College is seeking a full-time, Truck Driver.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Makes deliveries and performs setups for all campus department.
- The essential and marginal functions include: coordinating physical moves of departments and offices, performs inventory and warehousing functions including material requisitioning, delivery of supplies and equipment to all departments, and transporting office/classroom furniture and equipment and any additional duties or job descriptions as assigned by administrative personnel of West Virginia Wesleyan College.
- Ability to read, write and understand oral and written communications.
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission and all equipment necessary to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Maintenance Supervisor and Physical Plant Director.
- Requires ability to lift 25 – 50 lbs., climb ladders, bend knees, prolong standing, and visually and manually inspect work being performed on campus as needed.
- Exposure to hot and cold climate, different types of chemicals, and moderate exposure to dusty, dirty environments on a daily basis.
- Potential exposure to blood-borne pathogens.
Terms of Employment:
- As determined by the Collective Bargaining Agreement and West Virginia Wesleyan College.
- Performance of this position will be evaluated annually.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume and names and contact information of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. On the subject of the email, please enter: ##7## – Truck Driver. The review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.