West Virginia Wesleyan College is seeking a full-time, 12-month, Utility Craft/HVAC Technician.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Perform daily preventive and corrective maintenance for all heating and air conditioning systems.
- Charge systems with appropriate refrigerant, test for leaks, clean coils, replace filters and belts
- The essential functions include: perform skilled HVAC duties regarding air conditioning and boiler trouble shooting, control adjustment and replacement.
- Be knowledgeable with ability to perform pipefitting duties as related to HVAC duties
- Perform other duties as assigned by administrative personnel of West Virginia Wesleyan College
- Ability to read, write, and understand oral and written communications.
- Five years on the job experience with a bona fide commercial HVAC contractor.
- Hold Universal refrigerant license
- Hold a WV Div. of Labor HVAC Technician License (new state requirement).
- Valid driver’s license.
- Maintenance Supervisor and Director of Physical Plant
Interested candidates should obtain an application from the WVWC Physical Plant, 16 Camden Avenue, Buckhannon, WV or submit a letter of interest, resume and names and contact information of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. On the subject of the email, please enter: ##7## – Utility Craft/HVAC Technician. The review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.