Parent Ambassador Program
The West Virginia Wesleyan College Parent Ambassador program provides parents with the opportunity to assist the College in student recruitment projects such as delivering admission materials to area schools, recommending names of prospective students, attending on-campus student recruitment events, area admission receptions, or high school awards programs.
Parent Ambassadors receive special communication from President Joel Thierstein and the Erickson Alumni Center as well as a special coffee mug. The description of the program is listed below:
- Identify and refer good-match prospective students to the Wesleyan Admissions Office.
- Adopt-A-High School by delivering Wesleyan Admission materials to the Guidance Office.
- Attend, when necessary, on-campus or off-campus Wesleyan recruitment and alumni events.
- Write a letter to admitted student parents.
- Represent WVWC at a high school awards program in the spring.
To become a WVWC Parent Ambassador, please fill out the form below:
For more information, contact:
Assistant Director of Alumni Relations