7 Hours Per Week
2 Positions Available
WELLNESS CENTER STAFF MEMBER DUTIES
- Enforce facility policies to keep patrons safe and to protect equipment
- Greet patrons and scan ID cards upon entry
- Complete hourly rounds throughout the facility which involves assisting patrons, keeping loose equipment in its proper place, filling cleaning bottles, and cleaning equipment
- Answer phone calls and complete administrative tasks while at the front desk
- Check out equipment to patrons
- Communicate with coordinators any issues that occur
- Attend 1-2 hour in-service monthly
- Work required Wellness Center events
All work-study students will be provided with a weekly schedule at the beginning of the semester and will be expected to attend ALL shifts throughout the semester. Subbing and switching shifts with fellow staff is possible so long as it is not excessive. Hours will range from 4-8 hours per week depending on seniority, availability, and awarded federal work study package. To apply for Wellness Center employment please send a resume to email@example.com. An interview with the Wellness Center Coordinator is required before hiring. ALL FRONT DESK STAFF MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR FEDERAL WORK STUDY!
Staff must exemplify great customer service and attentiveness toward patrons at all times. *Wellness Center will only hire students who are awarded Federal Work Study with the exception of certified group exercise instructors*
Equal Opportunity Policy
West Virginia Wesleyan College is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the College to create a favorable work environment in which all employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religious affiliation, can enjoy equal opportunities in their employment relationship with the College.