The Office of Student Accounts is located on the first floor of the Administration Building.
West Virginia Wesleyan College
Student Accounts Office
59 College Ave
Buckhannon, WV 26201
Phone (Toll Free)
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (M – F)
The Office of Student Accounts provides a variety of services for the student including the following:
- Generates the student’s statement of account.
- Receipts payment on account.
- Transfers money from the student’s account to commuter meal plans.
- Process refunds.
- Field questions related to the student’s statement of account.
- Manage Monthly Payment Plans.
- Facilitates book purchase assessments to the student account.
- Invoices third party payees, i.e. State Rehabilitation Programs, etc.
Current WVWC students can review your up-to-date financial aid package and student account through our Colleague Self-Service.