Wesleyan’s graduate programs are designed for students who have just completed their undergraduate degree or are working adults balancing career and family priorities with graduate education goals.
Our graduate programs provide professional growth that can be completed at your own pace; options range from one-year intensive programs to one course per semester over a span of four to five years.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing
- Master of Science in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Leadership
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master’s Certificates in Family Nurse Practitioner
For more information about a program, email the program director by clicking on the program link above, review our Graduate Catalog, or call the Graduate Admissions office at (304) 473-8525.
Application for Graduate Admission
Download and fill out a copy of the Graduate Application Form, then submit it to:
Graduate Admission Office
West Virginia Wesleyan College
59 College Avenue
Buckhannon, WV 26201
The Application for Graduate Admission document includes two recommendation forms. However, if you need another copy of the recommendation form, extras can be downloaded here: