Wesleyan’s graduate programs are designed for students who have just completed their undergraduate degree or are working adults balancing career and family priorities with graduate education goals.
Our graduate programs provide professional growth that can be completed at your own pace; options range from one-year intensive programs to one course per semester over a span of four to five years.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing
- Master of Science in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Leadership
- Advanced Practice Nursing Specialties
- Post Graduate APRN
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- BSN to DNP-Nursing Leadership
- MSN to DNP-Nursing Leadership
- BSN to DNP-Advanced Practice
- MSN to DNP-Advanced Practice
West Virginia Wesleyan offers three Advanced Practice Nursing Concentrations – Nurse-Midwifery and Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner through a collaboration with Shenandoah University
Graduate Students in the collaboration with Shenandoah University will receive a Master of Science degree from West Virginia Wesleyan and a Graduate Certificate of Endorsement in Nurse-Midwifery or Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner from Shenandoah University, making them eligible to take national certification examinations in their respective advanced practice specialty areas.
Source: pp 29-30 2019-20 Graduate Academic Catalog
For more information about a program, email the program director by clicking on the program link above or review our Graduate Catalog.
Apply for Graduate Admission
The Application for Graduate Admission document includes two recommendation forms. However, if you need another copy of the recommendation form, extras can be downloaded here: