Housing & Residence Life
Wesleyan offers our students a wide variety of residence halls in which to live with a residence life staff trained to facilitate programs aimed at developing responsible decision-making skills, creating a strong sense of community, and fostering respect for self and others in a diverse, global society.
Room Rates and FAQ
Housing and Residence Life is an integral part of the Office of Campus Life which encompasses a wide variety of our students’ co-curricular experiences. Campus Life is committed to the spiritual, social, cultural, academic and personal growth of students while encouraging creativity and leadership among the campus community.
The Office of Campus Life is dedicated to:
- Provide a safe, educational and recreational environment for the campus community and guests.
- Provide activities, opportunities and services that promote student learning, encourage a sense of community, and enrich the students’ development and enjoyment.
- Encourage students to use personal attributes to become successful leaders in society.
- Promote civility, respect, and social justice among the campus community.
- To maintain cooperative relationships with campus departments to provide the best service to the Wesleyan community
For your convenience, we have partnered with Dormify to provide an easy, affordable way to purchase Twin XL bedding, dorm storage solutions, and everything else you’ll need (and want) for your new home away from home. Please visit https://www.dormroom.com/wvw to get move-in day ready and create your dream dorm!
Learn more about the different housing options available to students.
2023 House Applications
March 13, 2023-Applications can be picked up for off campus houses.
March 17, 2023-Off Campus House applications are due to Campus Life by 4:30 pm. $100 deposit (non-refundable) paid using the link below or pay at Student Accounts and bring the receipt to Campus Life.
2023 Room Selection Dates
March 20-24, 2023 (Monday-Friday)
Same Room Sign-up
(Single room residents will not be able to do same room sign-up. You will go through the lottery process to try and get a single)
March 27-31, 2023 (Monday-Friday)
Displaced Student Sign-up
Monday April 3, 2023
Lottery letters will be emailed to students.
2023 Housing Lottery
April 10-11, 2023
4-8pm Campus Life Office
*Special Needs Housing Request Forms are due by April 1, 2023
*Commuter forms for returning students are due by April 1, 2023
*Loft rentals $100 per year
Office of Campus Life 304.473.8431 firstname.lastname@example.org