For more than 125 years, Wesleyan graduates have achieved greatness personally and professionally. The alumni, staff, faculty, and administration of Wesleyan congratulate our 2020 graduating students and their families on their many accomplishments and achievements. Commencement weekend offers many activities for graduating students and their families as students begin a new chapter in their lives.
Alumni Questionnaire Form
Jostens: Order Your Cap & Gown, Announcements, Rings, etc.
Lanora’s Custom Picture Framing: Order a Custom Diploma Frame
Grad Images: Register for Graduation Pictures
Local Hotels & Motels
Important Contact Information:
As we prepare for Commencement weekend, please contact the following offices with questions:
- Questions regarding the schedule, tickets, lodging, photography, class gift, etc. contact the Alumni Office at email@example.com or 304-473-8509.
- Questions regarding Student Accounts or Jostens orders (cap & gown, announcements) contact the Office of Student Accounts at 304-473-8453.
- Questions regarding Financial Aid contact the Office of Financial Aid at 800-343-2374.
- Friday, May 1 — Multicultural Senior Ceremony
- School of Nursing Convocation & Reception
- Education Department Reception
- Saturday, May 2 — Commencement Ceremony
- Post-Commencement Buffet
Please check back as information will be updated often.