The Office of Admissions staff will not be accepting campus visitors until June 1st. At that time we will begin accepting one visitor per day. During that time we will only be accepting visits for high school seniors and college transfer students that would be enrolling for the fall 2020 semester.
The Office of Admission encourages you to schedule your visit at least five business days prior to your desired visit date to allow for adequate time to tailor your visit to meet your needs.
Below are guidelines and protocols that West Virginia Wesleyan will be following regarding campus visitors. Please be sure to review these items before scheduling your visit.
- Masks will be required of all guests (3 years of age or older) & WVWC Staff once you arrive on campus & must be worn during your entire visit. If you do not have your own, a mask will be provided to you.
- Temperature Screenings prior to entry. Guests with temperatures 100.4 and above will not be allowed entry nor will those in their party. It’s recommended you self-check before you leave your home.
- Guests & staff will be required to practice social distancing. Capacity measures will be in place to ensure everyone’s safety. Only one prospective student will visit WVWC at a time & that student is allowed a maximum of 3 guests. Should more guests arrive to campus, they should remain in the vehicle until the visit is over.
- If you have traveled outside the United States within the last 14 days, we ask that you not schedule a visit at this time.
- Increased focus on cleanliness in all visitor spaces as well as limited contact will be exercised.
- We also ask that if you or a member of your family isn’t feeling well the day of your visit that you contact the Office of Admissions at 304-473-8510 and reschedule for another time.