Students who have left West Virginia Wesleyan College may apply for readmission.  This includes students who previously graduated, have attended another institution, who were withdrawn by the institution, or who withdrew voluntarily.

Students can apply for readmission for free by utilizing the following application:

Application for Readmission

Readmit applications are considered by a committee from admissions, student development, residence life, and academic services.  If you have questions about the Readmission process, please contact the Office of Admissions at or by phone at 304-473-8518.