Are you a Wesleyan Employee looking to take one course?  Are you a high school student or non-traditional student seeking part-time course work?  If so, then the special student application might be the one for you.

This quick application allows you to apply to take limited coursework in a special status.  You can fill out the special student application by visiting this link:  Special Student Application

If you are unsure whether you are a special student or should be filing the standard application for full-time admission, you should contact the Office of Admissions at 304-473-8510 or email and we will be glad to assist you!